• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Ink Issue SP-300V

acs9871

In early may I posted on here about streaks happening in the black ink. It is not in any of the other colors. I have a tech out here two times since then and he has replaced the black/cyan print head and the dampers each time along with the cap top the second time. It has been less than a week and the streaky lines are back in the black ink. I have only had the printer a little over a year and this last time was the 4th time a tech has been out here about this same issue. I was hoping someone on here could give me some ideas on what they think it may be.

DRamm76

Not sure who you are dealing with but since you haven't gotten an answer on here, maybe try giving our Maryland office a call. I am not trying to solicit business here, but it seems you have a problem that may be too much for an inexperienced tech to handle. Try calling Kyle in our Maryland office 888-865-0300. Thanks