• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Ink Pouring out of pumping station S30670

Get Lucky

I have an Epson S36070 and black ink seems to be coming from the pumping station and running out of the back of the printer. Anyone have any idea of what might be happening or why this might happen. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kyle

mpn

Our 50670 had an issue with orings behind the pump area. IMAG0676.jpg

a77

Last summer I walked in to see a pool of cyan ink on my shop floor by the printer. Still under warranty, so they came right away and replaced the ink bay and cleaned up a bit.

And now, since I love punishment I am considering getting the s40....

Get Lucky

Tec came out and replaced the the Ink bay. Seems that one of the films failed. Nothing you can do other then replace parts. I really am disappointed with the build quality of the Epson printers. Had this and a R3000, for the amount I have spent with Epson I expect more quality or at lest them to run flawless for a couple years. Needless to say nether have run for any amount of time without needing parts.