Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black lab face help!

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by vinylguy, Dec 21, 2007.

1. vinylguy

vinylguy New Member

Mar 13, 2007
    can someone tell me were to find a black lab face file, for a sandblasted mirror. everything i have will not work well. thanks matt

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We have 13 images available HERE. You can modify several of them by adding an outline to reverse from a white face to a black face.

3. SignTech

SignTech Guest

Wow Fred is that your company? I have been on s101 for a while and never browsed that site. Can't wait to get sum stuff!

~M

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Yes, Express Clipart is my site for individual images and Allcompu.com is for clipart collections. You can even search for images at Express Clipart right from the search box in the middle of the Home Page here at Signs 101. Hint, hint ...