• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Nozzle Dropout

FTG

My black nozzles keep fluctuating wildly between cleanings. Printer has new dampers and o rings, new cap top on the maintenance station also new print head, cables and maintenance station within the last few months. I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. There is ink flowing through the maintenance station, I've checked every fuse I can find and I don't see any air within the lines.
IMG_0068.JPG

papabud

Lone Wolf
i would suggest 2 things. look at your o-rings for your black or the manifold might have a crack in it. i would look over those 2 areas.

FTG

O rings are brand new. I didn't notice a crack while looking it over but it won't hurt to check again, I suppose. Thanks

RG

I have seen the exact same problem on my 1204. The end result was a new printhead. Your case may be different. Make sure that the head is parallel to the platen. Make sure that fluid flows freely through both tubes in the pump. Make sure that the (air) tube that's under the cap top is not plugged up. Maybe try another o-ring on the problem black channel. Maybe a new manifold.