• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black vinyl

d fleming

I go through a fair amount of basic colors in oracal 651 for general stuff, nothing fancy. Last two times I have needed a roll of black, none in stock anywhere. So much for being the world's largest wrap provider. No problem with another vendor, in stock. Just kind of surprises me.

Jburns

strange- I ordered a 24" x 10yd roll of 651 black from US cutter earlier this week - getting it today.
checked the site for stock just now - 0 Memphis 0 Seattle.
It took me 6 weeks to get a roll of clear 651 ( gerber printing) I have heard Oracal is having Covid delivery / production issues.

unclebun

I wouldn't expect a wrap provider to have vinyl for cutting in stock. Wrap means digital media or precolored wrap media.

Jburns

24" x 50 yard rolls - plenty:

EDIT - NM I see you already ordered

upload_2020-11-20_12-14-59.png

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Everybody is basically running by the seat of their pants, :eek:these days. The covid19 stuff, has just given some.... an extra excuse.

Many years ago, all of our vendors would say, don't waste your money and stock up, use us as your inventory stock. We'll always have it to you the next day. Then, came fuel surcharges and slowly came inventory problems. Now, things are backordered indefinitely and tariffs are blamed, covid19 stuff is blamed, shortages of good help and just plain old bad stocking on their part. Bull-Sh!t on it all. They don't have the money to do what they say. I don't care what people wear, but if we hafta follow certain OSHA rules and harness things, then I think these people working from home should be wearing more then their underwear. About a week ago, I was placing an order..... and I nice size order and in the background I heard the kids yelling, a dog and even a bird or parrot. Not a very professional feeling.... and this was one of the big guys.

d fleming

Just thought it was strange. Stranger yet the 50 bucks I saved for same two products from my normally secondary vendor. Hmmmmm