• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blackberry Smoke

d fleming

The pic is of two friends of mine. The guy in the Blackberry Smoke shirt is Dave Hlubek of Molly Hatchett fame. I have a friend who wants the text on his shirts to be something in that fashion and I'm going blind digging through font libraries trying to get something to suit. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• blackberry smoke.jpg
    blackberry smoke.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 98

nikdoobs

There is no font that will give you that look. You are going to have to create something from scratch.

Pat Whatley

Look through the Måns Grebäck fonts on dafont.com. You'll have to go through all of them...he has some brilliant and beautiful fonts mixed in with a lot of not so brilliant work.

If that doesn't work do a search there for "tattoo".

You won't find anything exact but you can get the "feel" of that you're looking for and it will make a good starting point for customizing.

d fleming

Thanks for the link to the Blackberry Smoke guys' gallery. It's got me all fired up! Grabbing a brush going to start slinging some paint to get what I want then scan it in!

JBusch260

Thanks for the link to the Blackberry Smoke guys' gallery. It's got me all fired up! Grabbing a brush going to start slinging some paint to get what I want then scan it in!

No problem! That guy's stuff is incredible. Post photos of what you come up with! Enjoy