• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blackberry versus iphone.

SignManiac

Mac or PC? I have the 3Gs and I'm happy with it. I won't switch phones now because I bought several Iphone specific apps that I like too much.

They all do cool things and make phone calls, so what's it really matter? All comes down to personal taste.

tomence

Iphone hands down. I have both BB Bold 9700 and the new iPhone 4. There is no comparisson iPhone is way better phone.

gnatt66

as soon as AT&T doesnt suck here, i'll have an iphone. Until then i have a BB storm 2. kinda hate it...but i like the BB interface.

Droid is WAY faster than my BB though...no comparison. I wish i went droid.

tomence

I don't care about the reception since i am online all the time and the iphone is made for it. To me both phones have the same reception.

p3

Iphone...expensive iPod with a monthly plan? hmm... I have an iPhone and want to get the droid. Like someone said, its a phone supposed to make and receive calls, iPhone makes that difficult. Also with the battery life on the iPhone...eh. The multitasking thats not really...well...multitasking.

Here's a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

Stealth Ryder

Currently Blackberry for the past several years, thinking of going with the 4G EVO this week though...

Last edited:

sixtsix

Iphone is the best phone I've ever had. Used to have an HTC Touch which is Windows based. It dropped 6 calls on the way to the Childrens Hospital, the next day I had a 3GS.

GB2

Old Member
For those of you suggesting that the Droid is the better phone, could you please be more specific. I think there are at least 3 manufacturers of the Droid phone and they each have their advantages and disadvantages too. Actually, I think I'll start another thread....

Border

good thread, I plan to upgrade in the next week or two!
Currently with Verizon and loving it, where I'm at....so I don't think iPhone is an option for me, for now. I have a huge Verizon tower right by my place and don't want to risk switching to anyone else, for reception reasons.
But what phone and OS, is the big question for me.

CheapVehicleWrap

Storm here. They ALL suck. Verizon is the best of the worst. I finally got them out of my life after decades of being screwed, now I'm still paying them $190 a month.