• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blade Graphics - New Merchant Member

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Richard at Blade Graphics has decided to become a Merchant Member. You may remember him as the winner of our Extreme Makeover Design Contest earlier this year.

Blade Graphics offers graphic design services and wholesale printing to the trade. To learn more, visit his website at bladegraphics.com.

Ken

Yeah Richard..love reading your posts here..I can understand why you are not here as frequently as we would like.
Cheers!
Ken

Former member

Thanks Chris, and thanks Ken-
The site will be going through a major overhaul- I'll be be creating a wholesale end to the site that will require a login- It will have some a online proofing - and gallery and detailed pricing, file uploading, etc. But for now if your interested in my services you can PM me or contact me through the form on my site and I'll email you a link to a pdf pricing sheet.

Most of my work in the past 2 years has been wholesale to local sign shops. I dont know why it didn't dawn on me earlier to offer this to the folks at the big101?!?!? Better late than never. So if you need some design work or are overrun with print work contact me. I think I've got a fair pricing structure for printing... My local guys have been extremely pleased.
Cheers -Richard

Craig Sjoquist

when I get my computer working right I'll be able to see your site ...needs flash player ..will not install for some reason ..1 of 4 problems I'm having lol oh well good ol windows

font crazy