Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blank pan-formed sign face wholesalers - Dallas or Houston

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Texas_Signmaker, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Anyone have a recommendation on who makes blank pan formed faces wholesale in Texas?

Thanks!!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Tags:
  2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Out of curiosity, I just googled Vacuum Formed / Pan Faced signs in Dallas Texas. Looks to be a healthy lot of choices.

3. Texas_Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    That's what I did first but I got a bunch of crap.. Found a wholesaler in Florida but didn't see one around here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Have you tried contacting Comet Signs in Dallas or their other locations? I believe they still produce Vacuum Formed pan faces.

5. Texas_Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Thanks! They do not sell wholesale right now but gave me some referrals.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  6. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Facecrafters is up here in LR, and I know Reece has a contract driver that doesn't mind loading a couple of extra things and taking them from here to Dallas and vice versa. He likes to talk though... In any case Facecrafters does good work, good prices, just make sure you don't have a tight timeframe, as they have missed some completion dates, but otherwise great work.

7. Texas_Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Thanks! I went with formedfaces.com The shipping was only around $250-$300 for 20' long pans delivered to TX. They do up to 21' in a single sheet.

Should get my first shipment in a few weeks so we'll see how it turns out

8. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Holy cow, I'll have to check them out. Facecrafters has a max around 10-12' I think. Report back if you get some quality or garbage.

9. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    If you are referring to Daniels they have done my work for many years. Have a full cabinet and painted faces in the works now to be blind shipped to W. Va. Good people.