• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blizzard is a coming!!!!

AUTO-FX

that radar pic looks like a lot of fun. I personally dont mind a little bit of snow, it just sucks when it lingers or keeps coming. The first year i lived up in the pocono mountains it snowed frequently and stayed below 32 for 2 mos straight.We were in a small steep valley so not much direct sunshine. I got tired of it real quick. cant imagine beign somewhere where it REALLY snows alot.

shakey0818

Wow,Stock up on supplies and stay warm.That reminds me i gotta fire upthe old snow blower.I have a 16 yr old craftsman snowblower that has been covered up outside and not working for 13 years and was a rust bucket.Well after so many years of hard work my back sucks so last year i took it completely apart,rebuilt most of it ,painted it up and it works like a dream.I am so kicking myself for not fixing it years ago.

ABPGraphics

The worst part by far is the wind - the gusts are suppose to be 30 to 50 mph tonight and tomorrow - It is so cold it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RebeckaR

Not just coming, it's here!

It was crazy at the grocery store! I guess people are afraid they won't be able to buy food for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, so they need to get it today.

I hope I'll be able to get out of my driveway in the morning.

seesaw signs

That must suck! Don't mean to rub it in (well not much anyway) but its sunny and 25 degrees C here, I'm about to head for the beach for an arvo swim. The ocean temp is around 20 degrees C.
I don't know how you do it really. I've been in snow only a couple of times in my life! And certainly not that kind of snow/weather.
Be safe on the road if you're driving, it must be pretty ridiculous driving in such poor conditions, esp. around holidays... that weather looks pretty terrible.
Cheers,
Neil.

CentralSigns

That must suck! Don't mean to rub it in (well not much anyway) but its sunny and 25 degrees C here, I'm about to head for the beach for an arvo swim. The ocean temp is around 20 degrees C.
I don't know how you do it really. I've been in snow only a couple of times in my life! And certainly not that kind of snow/weather.
Be safe on the road if you're driving, it must be pretty ridiculous driving in such poor conditions, esp. around holidays... that weather looks pretty terrible.
Cheers,
Neil.

That makes me sick 25 C. Its been snowing here a week now. We got about 10 inches of snow overall. Last night hit -25 C and its gonna get colder tonight.