• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Block out banner material

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hi,
I am looking for some double sided block out material for vertical boulevard banners (eco solvent inks).
I want to get away from printing 2 13oz sides and getting them sewn back to back.
I have a roll of the 15oz ultraflex double sided material and it prints very nice on both sides.
It does not seem to be very thick at all - feels thinner than our standard 13oz banner rolls and is not recommended for street use from the mfg website.
They do have some heavy duty 19oz stuff but the only roll size listed is 165", just a hair to big for my 54" Mutoh.

Anyone have a lead on some good stuff at a good price - 54" or less?

thanks
wayne k
guam usa

Letterbox Mike

Bantex Herculite 18oz double-sided. Only thing we'll use for boulevard banners. It's gnarly stuff! The smallest I've seen are 38" rolls.

CL Graphics

i am printing some 18 oz. executive banner from grimco as we speak. comes in 38" by 115'. good price and prints real nice on both sides.

Steve Werner

Herculite Bantex here also, as a distributor. I've distributed some of the other products but Herculite is the most consistent, problem free product I distribute.