Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blocky serif similar to Rockwell

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by The Vector Doctor, Mar 9, 2020.

1. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    I have tried all the sites and font ID programs with no luck. Is this custom or an actual font?

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    Not sure on the font, but the "c"s are both different from each other and the rest of the text. If you've tried an online font ID, take those letters out?

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Vector Doctor

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    I see that now. That did not help the results. The font does look funky and inconsistent like someone customized something existing

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Not an exact match but either Egyptienne D Med Con or Outlaw (Bold) with some horizontal stretching are close.

5. The Vector Doctor

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    Thanks Fred. I did come across the Outlaw font. That lower case i is odd too and doesn't match

6. jimbug72

jimbug72 Member

Oct 25, 2008
    South Carolina
    I agree with Whiskey. C's and O's look like they are from a different typeface. Helvetica Compressed stretched & squished makes a pretty good match to those. Egyptienne was the closest I found to the rest but the "r" doesn't quite jive.

7. Jean Shimp

Jean Shimp Member

Oct 26, 2012
    jacksonville, fl
    That's very odd. Looks almost like a ransom note where somebody cut and pasted different letters together. The "i" almost looks like an upside down number 1.