• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

blue bird with sombrero

teddybier

Has anyone seen this image (the bue bird with the mexican hat) for sale anywhere? All i got from my client was this rather low res image.

Thanks a lot for your effort. :)

Attachments

• Vogel Dos Amigos.jpg
    Vogel Dos Amigos.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 75

rdm01

Looks like two separate clip-art items smashed together. The styles of the two look different to me is why I say that.

njsigns

That bird looks like it already went through an auto trace... I'd send it to the Vector Doctor.

Gene

Pat Whatley

Enlarge it, print it, trace it, scan it, autotrace it. Simple artwork like that you're talking 10 minutes, tops.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, that would be quite an easy trace and vectorize item for oneself to do.

I would imagine about 10 minutes should do it.

oreo

i got it what format? i got it about 15-20 min ago

Attachments

• paco parrot.jpg
    paco parrot.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

SignManiac

That's an easy one. I can reproduce that in less than twelve hours guaranteed while drinking a case of Heineken.

oreo

sorry so hostile

thats cool i dint know i was going cause an uproar LOL i hand traced it and ive had taught tons of people and had tutorials on tracing accourding to sign illustrator magazine im pretty good plus haveing my own collection of cd which we've sold to companies i think we do pretty good the vector file is prestine but the converter form flexi produces crappy jpegs , any way i was just asking a simple question i got customers i do stuff for fast signs, sign-a-rama, and some small mom and pop shops the kats that know me here know my work

heres a new jpeg for those that have a cow t:scream:eek: sell

Attachments

• paco parrot [Converted].jpg
    paco parrot [Converted].jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited: