• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blue is printing pink.

kirkbauguess

I have a Falcon Outdoor 2 62" printer. I am using Flexi 8.1 for design and ripping. I just got this printer a few weeks ago, so I do not know it very well.
When I try to print anything blue, dark blue, light blue or Teal it comes out pink. Every other color print fine. I tried making the image pink in hopes it will print blue, didn't work. The test prints are fine, no miss fires or bad nozzles. Any help would be great.

wedosigns

I tried making the image pink in hopes it will print blue, didn't work:ROFLMAO:
Have you tried different color profiles?

kirkbauguess

Blue prints pink

I have tried different profiles and the cyan test print is fine. No streaking or banding. The print itself is great, a solid field. It's a better and brighter shade of pink than if I tried to print pink. I'm just clueless.

kirkbauguess

Blue prints pink

By the way. This is just on vector images, such as text. If I print a bitmap, the blue is a better print. I can still see a bit of magenta in it.

wedosigns

hmmm, well if it is just the vectors how about changing your render intent in flexi. play with that to see if it gets better.

CRD

Save/export your vector image as .PSD and import it in Flexi.
See if this makes a difference.

Paco

kirkbauguess

Blue prints pink

Well, played with render intent. It didn't make any difference. I went to job preference, tried to put a input and output value on it. Made it print a dark red. When I change the profile, it will print some of the white blue, so I know that it will print blue. Played with other colors, still no luck.