• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blue Leaf Media

SBTJC

I just want to give a shout out to Blue Leaf Media. They are newer company that I was mailed a flyer on, and decided to give them a try because of their pricing. And WOW is all I have to say. Extremely fast! They had my order shipped the very next day, and it was in my hands by thursday! I placed the order on Monday after noon!

I don't think they are a merch member here yet, but I am going to call Mike and tell him he needs to be!

If your looking for a good wholesale partner that is fast, and provides quality work then Mike at Blue Leaf Media are the people you need to be talking to!

here is their website.

www.blueleafmedia.net

Thank you for listening, and I would like to encourage everyone to give him a try.

Mike:U Rock:

SBTJC

www.blueleafmedia.net

Its just a PDF file, you might have to give it a minute or try another browser. I asked them if they are going to have a better web page. And he said they are working on it. But they wanted to get a basic site up as quick as possible.

Here is his Contact information if you would like

mike@blueleafmedia.net
573-644-9989

I know the first time I went to the site it took a minute and I had to reload the site. But it will go. I am using Chrome on my mac to view it. But I know Firefox and Safari see it as well.