• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Blue Polystyrene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emd2kick

Hey All,
New to posting, but avid reader for a while. I need help sourcing .060 blue polystyrene, any suggestions for this? Will be 50-100 4 x 8 sheets.
Thanks!

Emd2kick

Wow I wish I thought of that banner time, I was going to local lumber yards looking! ...any helpful answers with possible sources please?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Try any of the plastic supply houses, they can special order from the manufacturer. Most places won't have that in stock since it's a specialty product

Emd2kick

Bannertime, well played. Was looking to see if someone (other then google) had a source they may have used.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow I wish I thought of that banner time, I was going to local lumber yards looking! ...any helpful answers with possible sources please?

See, it's sh!t like this that really gets you good answers. You come here with a stupid @ss question and pounce on the first person trying to help you.

Just buy white and paint it blue.... any blue you want.​

Emd2kick

See, it's sh!t like this that really gets you good answers. You come here with a stupid @ss question and pounce on the first person trying to help you.

Just buy white and paint it blue.... any blue you want.​
Gino, it's not a stupid question nor a stupid reply. If I ask for a source, that would mean I'm looking for someone that may have previously gotten this product. Painting it blue will not achieve the desired result, nor will using my flatbed to turn white to blue....or I wouldn't have asked my question. Screening it is also not going to work for my application.

I appreciate you chiming in tough guy, it really added to this thread.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Maybe instead of relying on people that don't want to help you now that you've made an a$$ outta yourself on your vewy first post (its ok, we forgive you... New Jersey), you can change your "desired result" to something that makes use of products that actually exist.

Emd2kick

Maybe instead of relying on people that don't want to help you now that you've made an a$$ outta yourself on your vewy first post (its ok, we forgive you... New Jersey), you can change your "desired result" to something that makes use of products that actually exist.
JTBoh, it does exist in nature so thanks for chiming in (I've seen a competitor of mine using it). Reread the thread, and the original comment that upset you was in jest and also clarifying the help I'm looking for. Another keyboard warrior...

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Ask your competitor.
Problem solved.
Unless, for some reason, they don't like you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, it's not a stupid question nor a stupid reply. If I ask for a source, that would mean I'm looking for someone that may have previously gotten this product. Painting it blue will not achieve the desired result, nor will using my flatbed to turn white to blue....or I wouldn't have asked my question. Screening it is also not going to work for my application.

I appreciate you chiming in tough guy, it really added to this thread.

Haha.... I add to a lotta threads. Stick around Ziggy and you'll see.

As for it being a stupid question..... it is. You said yourself it exists, but evidently, you are too lazy to look for it..... or research it, so you want us all to do your job for ya. Then, make fun of almost everyone who has CHIMED in so far.

Personally, I have gotten red, blue, green, white and black, but in .045 and .030, .020 and .010 only in white. It's available in .060, but at this point, with your lousy attitude, find someone else to tell you. Oh.... and by the way, I was only jesting when I said paint it. :roflmao:

As for adding to this thread, your pleasantries really add to this site. Thanks for showing up, sport.

edit: forgot to mention, the sheets I get do not come in 4' x 8'​

Last edited:

Emd2kick

I searched around and couldn't find it, so I turned to this forum. Greatly appreciate you having information you that could help, but you are unwilling to share. I hope I can repay the favor one day. There was no attitude but interpret how you want Gino (tough to get inflection when typing).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I searched around and couldn't find it, so I turned to this forum. Greatly appreciate you having information you that could help, but you are unwilling to share. I hope I can repay the favor one day. There was no attitude but interpret how you want Gino (tough to get inflection when typing).

As with each and every member here, it is their prerogative to handle each request as they see fit. In this case, I don't see any reason to help, nor want to.

As for no attitude on your part, your typing skills are just too much.... even for you.

Emd2kick

Gyno, my typing skills are quite good thank you (the y in your name was not a bad keystroke). No worries, my business has more then doubled year over year for the past 4 years. Added an additional flatbed and colex....while your help would be nice, telling you do go f*@k yourself feels much better. Hope I get to take some work from you in the future!

Lane J

:popcorn::popcorn:
Have you tried Sabic? They have some east coast locations, I know I got blue sintra from them before. Give them a call?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gyno, my typing skills are quite good thank you (the y in your name was not a bad keystroke). No worries, my business has more then doubled year over year for the past 4 years. Added an additional flatbed and colex....while your help would be nice, telling you do go f*@k yourself feels much better. Hope I get to take some work from you in the future!

Such a clever post, Sparky. That wasn't a typo, either. It's just seems more fitting for some reason.

Good your business has doubled. Take what ya like from me, but ya still ain't getting an answer about this from me. ))))))
I don't know what's worse, some kid in the sandbox saying that.... or a so-called grown up saying it..... and meaning it, to boot. How pathetic Sparky. Gotta go put some signs up and then off to an appointment tonight.

ta-ta :pops_blinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.