• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BlueBack Paper request from Customer. Where to get?

Tyson Wright

Hi!

Customer is wanting Billboard blue back paper. I see HP is discontinued theirs and Sihl has some. Sihl the only brand really or are there others? In Canada Doesn't hurt either

Thanks again!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
There are others....names of MFR's don't come to mind though. Sorry about that....try dale@dpmedia.com
He is here in CT here in the US and may be able to help you out.

Little Linda

Hi!

Customer is wanting Billboard blue back paper. I see HP is discontinued theirs and Sihl has some. Sihl the only brand really or are there others? In Canada Doesn't hurt either

Thanks again!
Hi,
Our billboard paper supplier is Redd Paper Company in Orlando, Florida. Phone # 800-961-6656 or 407-299-6656. Owner's name is Johnny Redd recently joined in the business by his son, Johnny Jr.
BUT I think he only sells it in 1,000 foot rolls. Not sure of the number of posters you need to print. Beware billboards are a VERY competitive industry.
Good Luck!