Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluejays??

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by mander0104, May 24, 2007.

1. mander0104

mander0104 Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Am I blind??? I've looked through Mega Collection 1-3 and cannot seem to find any "blue jay" clipart. Has anyone come across any in either of those books??? I've also looked in my beeline, and nothing there either?? I think Mega Collection has every bird EXCEP a Blue Jay!

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Hmmmmm I thought there were some but a quick search confirms your suspicion. Perhaps some form of genus species discrimination on the part of the artistic community? :Cool 2:

The only blue jay I have available is a full color print and cut image. You can view it here if you are interested.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I have redone the full color blue jay as a black and white vinyl-ready version. If you are still looking for one, you can view it here.