• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blueprint Business Card. Critique

showcase 66

Here is a design I just came up with for a local BLueprint business. Made it look like a set of bounded plans. The floor plan in the background I actually drew up a couple years ago for my parents.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
BJ

Attachments

• Just Blueprints.jpg
    Just Blueprints.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 115

omgsideburns

Abosolutely not.

Make the text look like it's the blueprint instead..........................

I like the idea of the end and stuff.

ForgeInc

Hmm, sorry I think this is way off the mark. I saw the subject and I got excited, cause I have done lots of graphics that were kinda "blueprinty" years ago. This is way too clean, way too stark, way too "desktop publishing".

You have a great opportunity to push the boundaries here. Do a google image search for "blueprints" and see what comes up. Most of them are blue, with simple, monospaced white type, lots of grids, lots of borders, lots of small, all caps type placed in boxes. I would have so much fun with this, I'm jealous... push yourself!

williaty

I think stylistically, the guys are trying to suggest something like this. The first one is a landing page for the company website while a web developer actually creates the site itself and the second one is the avatar used on forums where the company is a paid vendor.

Attachments

• artifex_garage_website_splash_screen-01.png
    artifex_garage_website_splash_screen-01.png
    101 KB · Views: 91
  • cos_avatar_150px-01.png
    cos_avatar_150px-01.png
    12 KB · Views: 103