• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bluetooth Printer For Mac Suggestions

JLD984

Hi All,

I need to buy a new printer for my iMac, have been using a Canon Pixma but it is far too unreliable. It needs to be bluetooth and doesn't need to be anything special, I only really use it for invoices.

Any help appreciated.

paul luszcz

We have been very happy with our HP8600's. So happy we bought the second one last month. They were just updated to the 8610 and some real deals (under $100) are out there.

We can print form our iPhones and MacBooks and iMacs wired or wirelessly. I don't know if it's Bluetooth or AirPrint, but it just works great. Can also fax and scan wirelessly.

graphicwarning

I've been using the Brother MFC-9330CDW for awhile now, and like it. It's fairly inexpensive to run for a color laser, it's wireless (not bluetooth though) and has AirPrint for my iOS devices.

WildWestDesigns

I think it's going to be harder and harder to find printers with the bluetooth connection versus wifi.

I much preferred the bluetooth connection, but when I was looking at printers, it seems like they all were wifi now. The little HP that I use (mainly for invoices) is wifi and it does the job decently enough.