• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blurry edges/overspray? on Window Perf vinyl

I seem to be getting blurry edges while running Briteline Window Perf 65/35 on our HP Latex 570. I did a printhead clean, alignment, checked ink levels, increased to 16p @ 110 and am still getting soft edges. Anyone experience a similar outcome?

I seem to be getting blurry edges while running Briteline Window Perf 65/35 on our HP Latex 570. I did a printhead clean, alignment, checked ink levels, increased to 16p @ 110 and am still getting soft edges. Anyone experience a similar outcome?
Is the issue only occurring on the window perf media, or with all medias?

Are the blurry edges visible on both axis (scan + media feed), or on one axis (which one)?

The blurry edge is on the "x" axis. I'm using a 60" Briteline 65/35 perf. All other medias are fine so I'm wondering if it's a feed issue...

Another thing you might check is the effect of disabling the OMAS sensor (from the front panel, in the media/ media preset being used).

Another thing you might check is the effect of disabling the OMAS sensor (from the front panel, in the media/ media preset being used).
Thank you, I will check the OMAS sensor out but cleaning the encoder strip and carriage seemed to have resolved the blurriness. Happy to be back in action!