• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BNI ? Pros, Cons, Indifference?

Do you BNI?

• Love it! I get SO much business!

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • It is a huge pain in my posterior. DONT do it!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Its ok...not too good, not too bad.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • What the $%#^ is BNI?

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eforer

I'm relatively new to BNI but thus far it has been a good and profitable experience. I think the value of BNI is largely based on how good your chapter is. Ours has 42 companies and is very well run/organized. Its been good as the other members help you break in to the local chamber of commerce with a lot of good contacts. They have also brought me to some other great networking events.

So far, big thumbs up! You do have to do a lot of work, but it seems to really pay off.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Good to hear!

x2. I just joined the local Chamber, and they don't have anything like this, but there are something like 225 members. I also went ahead and joined another Chamber in the next county over which has a pretty big city, they have what they call "Leads Groups" which is a group of 40 - 50 buisinesses, one of each kind, that gather every other week. The dues are $40 for the year. I missed my first one last week due to schedule conflicts, but I'm planning on starting next week.

The one thing that they did tell me is you do get what you put into it.