• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Board Repair

Coffee Creative

I have a Motherboard for a Mimaki JV3-160SP that needs repair, what is the best place to send it for board work?

Does Mac Media do board work?

Robert M

Something is up at Mac Media. After years of sending them boards and referrals they have left me hanging. I purchased a main board from them that did not fire all the channels. Sent it back and he sent it back as repaired, we put it into another of the same model printers (we do printer repairs as well as sell printers) and it still failed. Now he will not return my emails.
Be careful, I'm stuck with a 700.00 paperweight.

jaki514

i have a used motherboard for sale. mimaki jv3 sp model for $700. i own 3 of this mimaki jv3 printer.

k.a.s.

Don't send it to Mac Media, as said above had good service for a number of transactions. But about 2 years ago I bought a main board with a 60 day warranty, got it and it did not work, e-mailed him and he said no problem send it back. Sent it back within 2 weeks with delivery confirmation, and never got a credit. $1100 down the toilet, won't return any e-mails.

He's a crook.

Kevin

Coffee Creative

Thanks everyone for the information, the Boss decided to go in a different direction for this issue.

I will keep the information on hand for future reference should this issue ever arise again.

Again thank you, the replies have been a great help.