• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boat Lettering

MPL5567

this is my first time lettering a boat. they guy im doing it for doesnt want anythin spectular...i dont have a laminator ill probably be using clear jet and seal it pen...im still learning all of this stuff...would it hold up if i use calender vinly instead of cast on a boat?

thanks
matt

Mason

this is my first time lettering a boat. they guy im doing it for doesnt want anythin spectular...i dont have a laminator ill probably be using clear jet and seal it pen...im still learning all of this stuff...would it hold up if i use calender vinly instead of cast on a boat?

thanks
matt

I take it youre printing this, Cast Cast Cast and Laminate it or it wont last. If you just lettering with cut vinyl, calendered will do.

Jackpine

If you don't have a laminator, you need to look into getting a "Big Squeegee". I also would use cast, unless the customer didn't want to pay the difference. Print on cast and laminate with cast UV laminate.

MPL5567

it is going in salt water...im taking it that i need to use cast in stead of calendar...im giving the guy a break cuz its my first time and hes a friend of mine...would it hold up if i use the clear jet?