• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boat Name

GRAFIKWORX

I was wondering what you think of these two name designs,
which do you like better and why. the name has already been painted last week but im wondering did my customer picked the best one .. I know the best one is Really what the (customer liked). so not that it really matters now. I'm just curious what you all thaught of the designs mostly.

I figured I will tell you which one he picked after some input ,:thumb:

Attachments

• bel-Esprit-print.jpg
    bel-Esprit-print.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 95

John Butto

What happened to all that good design work you use to do back in the 90's, either one of these are the same with just as "S" being tweaked. Not trying to be meansprited, just more curious is all. Is that a mahogany or teak transom and did you gold leaf it.

GRAFIKWORX

the transom is a shiny copper penny color. no gold leaf, Customer actually had the old gold leaf name removed. this is painted in base coat clear coat the letters were embossed with airbrush and drop shadowed.
the whole transom was cleared over the name.