• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

boat wrap fish

letterman7

I really need to get a hold of these files as well.

What would be the best way to go about upscaling the small images to wrap quality if possible?

Yeah, ummm... no. First, you'll get slapped with a large fine and a cease and desist from the artist and second you would need a 300dpi image at size minimum for a wrap like that.

JR's

These guys have some awesome fish art work. I've done a couple of jobs that has been designed from them.
I've always wanted to give them a call and ask how are they doing it but I felt odd. Almost like asking a magician how are you doing that trick. Something not right about it. http://www.signzoo.com/boat-graphics/marine-wraps/boat-graphics.cfm

But if you find something please post.

Here is a couple of photos of the last one we did. The work on the tuna is awesome. Outlining around the letters not so much. LOL
as you could see we had a lot of room to work. Plus it started to rain and windy as hell. The boat was supposed to be inside, right.

That is my son putting his finger on the anal vent. What a wise a$$ I wonder where he gets it from.

Attachments

• 20130702_140334.jpg
    20130702_140334.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20130702_140126.jpg
    20130702_140126.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 65