• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boat Wrap Template

S

spmracing

Anyone know of or have a boat wrap template? I'm wrapping a 25 foot off shore fishing boat and want to throw the wrap on a template to show the client.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

vikinglander

Boat template

Call my guy Luke at 1-888-843-1325
We have some boat templates that might come close, although I doubt we have the exact one you need.
We can send something over as a sample.
Cheers!
Christian
Pro Vehicle Outlines

biggmann

Take a picture of the boat and bring it into illy or PS and just out line the boat with the pen tool and fill it with what ever graphics or color you want. This is what I do with any car, truck or boat wrap.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
who says he was asking for a commercial template? just my 2c.

If I created a template for a boat I can share it however I may please.

He was asking for a file to be shared. If you follow the topic, you will quickly realize that many members here have a confused idea of intellectual property law. At any rate, it has been our policy since 2005 and we do not choose to be involved in trying to determine whether a file is owned by the provider or misappropriated. No rudeness intended, but you are quite welcome to share files as you please ... but not at Signs 101.

S

spmracing

I should have clarified... I was looking for a company that has one for sale or knew of one for sale by a company!