• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boat Wrap

parkedcar

Finally got around to wrapping my boat.
Its nothin' new and fancy (over 20 years old), but damn did the wrap make a difference!
Huge thanks to Chris at AZ Pro Signs for printing this for me! Absolutely top notch service as usual!
Material is 180cv3
boat_2.jpg
boat_1.jpg
boat_3.jpg
boat_5.jpg
boat_6.jpg

parkedcar

Heres a before pic.
boat_before.jpg

I've been out 3 times this week with it and its really turning heads! Literally gets twice as much attention than the truck alone. I went out this morning for the photos and stopped for lunch on the way home. We watched 3 cars come into the lot just to check it out, not to mention all the others that slowed just driving through the lot. I feel a little better now taking time away from the shop to fish. I just tell everyone i'm advertising!

And heres another wrap i finished right before doing the boat. Nothing crazy, but nice to break away from a big commercial wrap. This one was just a die hard bow hunter and wanted a truck that reflected that.
bow_dodge_1.jpg
bow_dodge_2.jpg

fmg

The truck and boat look amazing together.Real nice.
I have a dodge viper srt10 and thought about wrapping it many times but just cant do it!!!

Craig Sjoquist

Your boat wrap looks great good flow and appealing image yes also simple and readable, thank you for not creating a nightmare to look at

the truck has good flow and interesting a bow hunter would like great job

signswi

Really great as a set and it looks like a brand new boat now, very nice.

Should pull in some work too if you just happen to have it parked in the boat launch area during busy summer weekends.