• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bobby @ CiberSupply come thru for me

Gene@mpls

Bobby has done me a great service... and refused payment. You are da
man, man. I have always had the opinion that you are knowledgeable
and helpful, so when I needed some info- I thought of you. Good call on
my part- thanks again and I hope we can do some bidness so I can repay
you. Gene :U Rock:

Last edited:

CS-SignSupply

Glad to hear the 5 minute phone call to modify your Roland GX-500 was worth it to you.

Hope the EXTENDed cutting area helps you out.

Keep me posted in the future.

Yeah Bobby gives you hundreds of dollars worth of advice for free...even shoots himself in the foot telling you to buy a part or something from another supplier instead of him if it is what you (should) get...

An example...he told me to find another roland dealer to get a roland oem damper because he was out of stock and it would take a few days to get it. He explained how the OEM damper was better and lasted longer... suffice to say we bought the generic from him and it has worked wonderfully.

I'd like to see a Fellers rep be that helpful or bare minimum -knowledgeable- about this stuff.

Strange business strategy but I think it will pay off.

Cibersupply for the win!

34Ford

Bobby or Tim,

I took you address and looked you guys up on Google maps and it dropped you in the middle of the road. Where you at in relation to that Best Buy or the Chiropractor?

Gene@mpls

As an update Bobby- my cut area went from 47" to 48.75"- very much
worth the effort. It takes a bit of experimentation to achieve it- which
I think that Roland could easily eliminate with some instructions, but they
consider it so simple that it is not necessary. I will add a thread as to how
to do it when I have a spare moment. Again- Thanks.

34Ford

Yea, thats what I said, the peach state auto auction across from the best buy and lowes.

Your mapquest puts you way down next to the phoenix sports academy way past the maxie chevy dealer.

CS-SignSupply

GPS/Google Maps in this area is horribly OFF! Using Mapquest, it puts you very close to accurate... (PSAA used to be downtown Loganville but moved a few years ago)

2890 Highway 78 East, Suite E, Loganville, GA 30052

Mapquest Here

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 105

34Ford

Thanks Bobby. I was just trying to see the actual building or store front from the satellite or street view.