• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bodega Menu Board Food Images

fresh

You know when you go to a colorful parts of town, there are often bodegas or delis with big menu boards featuring images of each of the item they sell... Like sandwiches, chicken wings, eggs, etc.

Where do those images come from?!? I know I can search for them on sites like 123rf and shutterstock, but isn't there a more economical and cohesive way? My client had one done years ago and it has 20 different items on it. They claim it was super cheap, and it probably was.

My question is, is there a disk or other resource available that I could use to generate a very GENERIC looking menu? I've searched and searched, and I feel like there has to be a better way.

Thanks for your help!

Biker Scout

I always take my own photos of the food they serve. If it's raw ingredients, I already have plenty of stock of that, or I purchase what I need. But mostly love food photography. Tripod, remote and good lighting is all you need. Plus if you aren't doing frankenfotos of food, where you have to mess with them considerably (you know, epoxy resin for syrup etc), you can at least eat/taste what they serve! That's a huge bonus in my book!