• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bonjour from Montreal, QC

canuck

Hi everyone on the board. I would like to just say that I found this site a while back and started just using it recently.

Congradulations to everyone as I can see that it is a wealth of information and sharing. Myself I am a fast learner but not without the guidance and tips from the experienced ones.

I had a cheap vinyl cutter and took the plunge for a Roland GX-24 and have been kicking myself in the butt since asking myself how I did without such a fine device.

Steve :Canada:

Jillbeans

Hello from PA.
Drove through your fair city many years ago but had a hard time because all the signs were in French.
:)
Love....Jill

canuck

Hello from PA.
Drove through your fair city many years ago but had a hard time because all the signs were in French.
Love....Jill

I hear you ! Now imagine the complexity it brings me when I do graphic work, webdesign, signs.... Has to be bilingual. Ok it may bring in a few more bucks $$$ but I still feel it is very demanding. Oh well...

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK USA

Hello from PA.
Love....Jill
I used to live just 65 miles to the south of Montreal(1988-90). I don't remember having problems with the traffic signs but beyond that...

Baz

Bienvenue de Gatineau:toasting:

I was in Montreal last weekend ... Went to see the U2 concert. Love this city for concerts and events ... Such a great party town!!!:rock-n-roll: