• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boom Boom Pow!

Left Coast

hey all

long time no chat, but figured since im starting to recover here maybe its time i jump back on!!!

Some may have noticed I stopped posting on here some time ago... for a very easy reason. My biz sank... no need to go into reasons as there are many but to put it bluntly i lost... EVERYTHING hehe.

I am now working in a mine in Northern Ontario, Canada... a long way from the world of professional graphic artist i know.

Here is the good news... after much thought of stepping back into the wonderful world of art, I have done just that. Since I always had a passion for design I can let ya all know I have re-opened the logo design end of my biz and as well have added a new addition. Custom Paint and Airbrush... dont have anything to produce vinyl so ya gotta think outside the box right hehe.

Anyhoo... just wanted to re-introduce myself and here are a couple of my latest designs that have been commissioned from me.

Cheers! :Canada 2:

Attachments

• customrc copy1.jpg
    customrc copy1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 181
  • foundryfinal.jpg
    foundryfinal.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 130

steve b

Welcome back! I will have to hit you up on some design work in the future.

Don't be a stranger,

steveb