Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bootcamp Women beating cancer

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Fatboy, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Fatboy

Fatboy Very Active Member

Hi there guys. I need some help. My sister Ilze has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is a very strong women and are fighting it every step of the way. We started a facebook page for her and I realy need support .Please be so kind and like the Page. Her dream is to make more women aware that cancer can be beaten. Any inspirational message will be great. She is in the fortunate position that finance is not a problem. What she really need is moral support.

The link is https://www.facebook.com/BootcampWBC

Thank you guys
    Niel (Fatboy)

Tags:
  2. CP Signs

CP Signs Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Stittsville
    Hey man, as soon as I get to the shop I will for sure. My sister has been through it. A few months after she was diagnosed, the Mint came out with a quarter with the pink ribbon on it and she got to do the unveiling in Toronto. Back then I wasn't into digital printing but still did a big chrome looking quarter for her Jeep plus a lot of cut vinyl wording like, Courage, Hope and so on. 14 years later, the Jeep as died and it's an eyesore in the driveway but she still can't get rid of it. Reminds her of everything she went through.

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    "Bump"

4. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    done. so sorry to hear that yet another person has to go thru this.

5. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    Niel,
    I don't do Facebook, but please know your Sis is in my thoughts, wishing nothing but the best for her. Sending encouragement her way!!!
    Kind regards,
    Sue

6. Fatboy

Thank you so much guys. I am taken aback by your kindness.

7. Rojo

Rojo Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Monterey Bay
    I survived cancer in the late 70's. My bro lost his fight with leukemia in March. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister and family. It's a tough road.

8. Fatboy

Sorry to hear Rojo.Thank you for the encouragement