• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bootleg graphics

WCSign

Disclaimer...I only know what I see and what the customer told me.. LOL

BUT This guy is a friend of a friend and was over here in Cali visiting so he asks me about some stickers etc.. shows me this artwork he has in a .pdf..
attachment.php

of course the PDF is password protected.. but whatever.. So I did notice that the crown and seal king part are a little blurry, after a quick google search, I find this site, and its images on the first page.. http://www.sealking.com/

im SMH, the customer is like WTF??!!!

So I created this for him, he was stuck on the crown etc..

attachment.php

Made him some decals, he is ordering some shirts etc.. And I even gave him the illustrator file so he can give it to the sign place back home... Why do people bootleg graphics like that and then password protect it like its gold?
They could have spent an extra 10 minutes and completely recreated the bootleg logo lol I would have never questioned it.

Attachments

• seal-bootleg.jpg
    seal-bootleg.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 92
  • northeast-sealking.jpg
    northeast-sealking.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 64

Marlene

so your buddy was trying to rip off a "designer" who had ripped off someone else? that original design was some kind of ugly. the guy with the one black leg looks like he is peeing on the pavement.

WCSign

oh no.. he paid $25 for the design lol

Yeah it was horrible, when I saw it.. I flat out refused to do anything with it