• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bordeaux Ink Promotion...

TheSnowman

I've always ordered them from Fellers, didn't know that anyone else sold them. Do you know what they charge for them by chance? I just submitted to get a login, so hopefully that'll have all the info on it once I get that.

qmr55

I don't use these just figured I'd share the link! But I just looked in the catalog and can't seem to find them anywhere? Maybe they just started supplying them....my catalog is a bit older. Give them a call...

MikePro

Odd, considering an N.Glantz rep just came through here repping Lyson inks but then sends me the same Bordeaux promotion.

never had issues with Bordeaux aside from noticeably increased Solvent odor.
switched back to OEM after our first printhead needed replacement (paranoia, thanks to tech bashing 3rd party inks)

most likely switching to Triangle very soon, as I hear the yellows are brighter and less "gold" than OEM inks.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Gold vs. Yellow

Odd, considering an N.Glantz rep just came through here repping Lyson inks but then sends me the same Bordeaux promotion.

never had issues with Bordeaux aside from noticeably increased Solvent odor.
switched back to OEM after our first printhead needed replacement (paranoia, thanks to tech bashing 3rd party inks)

most likely switching to Triangle very soon, as I hear the yellows are brighter and less "gold" than OEM inks.

MIKEPRO, perhaps a side-by-side comparison is in order to assure you on the yellows?!?! A comparison using the same media, same printer, your inks-their inks