• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bordeaux ink sale for Mutoh, Mimaki, and Roland printers

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If you've been wanting to try out a 3rd party option for your Mutoh, Mimaki, or Roland printer, now's a great time to try during our Bordeaux ink sale!

Are you having issues with Mutoh's new ink on your older ValueJet? We've been moving our customers over to the Bordeaux inks and the issues clear up! The new ink is not officially supported on the older models so the Bordeaux ink is actually closer to what your machine was designed for rather than the new MS31 inks. Click the links below to order!

Mutoh Eco Ultra Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

Mutoh Eco Ultra Bordeaux ink alternative 1000mL bag - $142

Mimaki SS21 Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

Mimaki ES3 Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

Roland Eco Sol Max Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

This pricing for a limited time only.

bordeaux logo.jpg

rjssigns

If you've been wanting to try out a 3rd party option for your Mutoh, Mimaki, or Roland printer, now's a great time to try during our Bordeaux ink sale!

Are you having issues with Mutoh's new ink on your older ValueJet? We've been moving our customers over to the Bordeaux inks and the issues clear up! The new ink is not officially supported on the older models so the Bordeaux ink is actually closer to what your machine was designed for rather than the new MS31 inks. Click the links below to order!

Mutoh Eco Ultra Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

Mutoh Eco Ultra Bordeaux ink alternative 1000mL bag - $142

Mimaki SS21 Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

Mimaki ES3 Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

Roland Eco Sol Max Bordeaux ink alternative 440mL cart - $78.95 $69.95

This pricing for a limited time only.

View attachment 158909
What kind of issues with MS31? I'm running them right now just to try them and haven't had anything weird happen. I had a head fail electrically but that wasn't the ink. Will probably switch to a different ink when these run out as my machine was originally delivered with 3rd party ink.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
What kind of issues with MS31? I'm running them right now just to try them and haven't had anything weird happen. I had a head fail electrically but that wasn't the ink. Will probably switch to a different ink when these run out as my machine was originally delivered with 3rd party ink.
The main issues have been with the 1204 and 1604 machines. Usually the black clogs over time, you flush it out, print for a little while and then it clogs again. That and some card reading issues. My Mutoh rep actually told me to just switch anyone who has issues over to 3rd party.

rjssigns

The main issues have been with the 1204 and 1604 machines. Usually the black clogs over time, you flush it out, print for a little while and then it clogs again. That and some card reading issues. My Mutoh rep actually told me to just switch anyone who has issues over to 3rd party.
Okay, thank you for the quick reply. Looks like I'm going back to third party when the MS31's run out. MS31 was supposed to have less smell, which is why I tried it, but it doesn't.

pjfmeister

I have found the seals on the MS31 tend to leak when you replace the cartridges. Bummer to drip ink on your clean printer and floor etc....

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
The Bordeaux ink is awesome. Been buying it from Solventinkjet for years and multiple printers. We actually prefer it to the SS21 Mimaki ink as it works just as well and the fumes are so so much milder. We'd buy it over the oem ink even if it was the same price. Just wanted to throw that out there. I'm not affiliated with them at all, just a happy customer and Jordan and the crew have been really helpful when we've had technical issues as well. Great prices on Hiker grommets too!