• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bordeaux ink

Daveg123

Hi Everyone
Has anyone had a problem with Bordeaux Fuze Eco ink in a Mutoh printe
Its much cheaper than Mutoh ink.
Regards dave

Vinylman

I do not have a Mutoh printer. However I made the switch about 1.5 years ago from Mimaki inks to the FUZE ECO inks by Bordeaux. Just plug and play, no flushing, no damper changes NO PROBLEMS. The inks maintained the stock profiles, and print fantastic.

AdamTek

Hi, converted 2 Mimaki machines for a client, from ss21 to bordeaux. don't know about Mutoh but the Mimaki had no issues and same icc profile used as ss21.

RG

I have used Bordeaux 440 ink carts in a 1204 printer for the past 3 years. No problem what soever with the ink. It's about half the price of Mutoh ink. I have had 2 bad smart cards, which Bordeaux quickly replaced.

Daveg123

Hi Guys Thank you for your replies. You have confirmed what I already thought, that there is nothing wrong with Bordeaux Inks. My main problem was that I left the printer idle for too long so the in had dried or clogged up my printhead. tried cleaning etc no good. Contacted Mutoh , they told me the problem was that I did not use Mutoh Ink and the fact that I used cleaning cartridges which were out of date. Cleaned out maitenance station replaced capping station . Ink is getting sucked through printhead, Still won't print. arghh.

highplains

generic smart card

I just bought a used Mutoh 1204 and installed refillable carts and smart cards and I can't get the machine to accept the cards. Does anyone know if there is a specific procedure. Bordeaux has a line of instructions, but it didn't make sense to me and didn't do anything different.

Umca

Actually, if smartcard is working, only smartcard position is important.
Please look at the picture for check if your cards mounted correctly.

Attachments

• Cartridge_card_position.jpg
    Cartridge_card_position.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 181

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
There's always that tradeoff. IF you use OEM ink and something goes wrong. They'll probably fix it for you or point you in the right direction depending on the circumstances. If you use 3rd party ink and something goes wrong, they wont touch it.

Bly

I used Bordeaux in Rolands for years without an issue.
The thing that convinced me was the supplier said they'd warrant them including heads.
If you leave any solvent printer sitting for too long it will gum the heads up.

Antnee

I get my Bordeaux Mutoh ink from Premier Colour. They are a sponsor here. Excellent product and service.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I just bought a used Mutoh 1204 and installed refillable carts and smart cards and I can't get the machine to accept the cards. Does anyone know if there is a specific procedure. Bordeaux has a line of instructions, but it didn't make sense to me and didn't do anything different.

Bob purchased the refill cartridges + bulk ink from us. Since the printer was just purchased and in unknown printing condition. Our cards actually didn't work. I was very surprised over the phone. So I advised him to buy a new set of Mutoh eco ultra ink cartridges just to start it off.

http://www.premiercolour.com/bordea...-for-mutoh-valuejet-1204-1304-1604-1614-2606/

Attachments

• IMG_5979.jpg
    IMG_5979.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 167

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Premier Colour is one of the high volume Bordeaux ink dealers in the States.

Why buy from Bordeaux ?

1. Warranty. http://www.c-m-y-k.com/support/print-head-warranty/
2. Use Original ICC Color Profiles
3. Mix and Match. Place one color at a time & print with OEM ink cartridge
4. Savings up to 40%
5. Premier Colour offers repair services within 100 miles of 92626
6. Premier Colour offers OEM or Aftermarket spare parts for all Roland, Mutoh and Mimaki
7. Premier Colour offers savings on printing media

Ask for more information

714-668-9200
sales@premiercolour.com
www.premiercolour.com