• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bordeaux Inks

Gabriel

Hi,
I have a lot of friends using Bordeaux inks on Roland. If you clean the machine from time to time, then you shouldn't have serious problems. Dampers must be replaced quite often. There is a strange phenomenon with that ink. On the surface of the dampers, weird bubbles appear. No problems with the colors, no new ICC profiles needed.
But, these problems are for Roland and DX4 print-heads. I don't know how that ink is doing with DX2 print-heads.
Hope that helps!
Regards

threeputt

I've used them. (but not in the Mutoh) And don't anymore. I've posted on this topic.

You may want to use the search function to locate info on this topic.

TheSnowman

Been using them two years, hopefully will never go back. Didn't have to change any profiles, or drain any lines, just plug and go.

MikePro

used bordeaux inks for 2 years, no problems. head took a dive on my mimaki jv3 and all the techs wanted to blame the ink, but I blame the fact that my printer was 8yrs old at this point and stuff just needs replacing eventually.

clean your printer well, and often, and you'll be just fine.