• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Val47

I won 2nd place in a swing dance contest in 6th grade... this was song we used to practice
The Gogo's We got the Beat

Val47

May I suggest a new posting rule to this thread... Type the artist and song title... for searchability reasons :)

PLEASE?
XO Boudica <3

Val47

Um, we are in DANCE MODE...

BTW... I actually hung out with Alice in Chains. I didn't even know it at the time (they were trying to be all incognito). Later my roommate told me who those greasy guys were, that our friends really wanted us to hang out with at the table. I wasn't a fan - so , um. cool?

I also rode an elevator with Jerry Lewis... It's surprising how many famous people land in Spo WA... they lay low

And I had a chat with a famous TV talk show host at a gay bar in the early nighties. Bill Maher. The famous people you cross in the "unknown" places :) He was sporting an attractive Pea Coat - he was incognito with a Sailor look.