• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boulevard font converted to curves

ChiknNutz

If anyone has this font, would you be willing to convert something to curves for me? It is 4 words.

As far as I know, this is okay, right Fred?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
GraphiXtreme said:
If anyone has this font, would you be willing to convert something to curves for me? It is 4 words.

As far as I know, this is okay, right Fred?

I am not trying to start any argument. Just simply state the facts.

The EULA that accompanies any commercial font forbids this practice. I know it is done all the time. Everytime someone creates a logo involving any text and supplies the vectors to the client, they are technically breaking the EULA of any fonts involved. The type companies recognize this and don't seem to harass anyone about it. It is quite different to skirt buying a properly licensed font by getting someone to typeset it for you, and I can see where the same licensors would not take kindly to the practice. Your best path is to go to Eric as long as he is willing to assume the risk of violating the EULA.

ChiknNutz

OOPS...sorry 'bout that, I really didn't know that the EULA prohibited this practice. I will go down an alternate path on this one then.