• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bowflex Max Trainer: any owners here?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Well $hit....I didn't mean to open an acrimonious can of worms with the subject, but I guess it was bound to happen anyway.

Ditto, ditto, ditto on the used stuff. As mentioned before, I've got a line on a used tread climber that will fit the bill for my winter workouts. Since I've been able to hold onto my "healthy resolution" from two years ago, I've given myself permission to go ahead and get it.

The past two years have been a very long haul making serious headway, but I'm actually in better health at 50 than I was at 30. Anything I can do to sustain that will only be for the better. Currently, I spend about 1 to 2 hours walking everyday, so anything that might help condense that down a bit will be helpful.

JB

Attachments

• bowflex-treadclimber-tc5-100215.jpg
    bowflex-treadclimber-tc5-100215.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 102

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't forget to put a big screen in front of that thing, if you're gonna be walking for an hour or two. Ya can catch up on old movies, news and whatever else floats your boat while walking the deck.
:thumb: have fun....... and enjoy life.​