• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

box mounts?

John Butto

HOW TO on their website...
Trimming your work to our specifications will save you a little bit of money on each print.

You may lose up to 1/8" of paper from the edge of your print in the beveling part of the process as the beveling machine must cut the edge of the print when it makes the bevel.

SurfaceSigns

Hey Guys, does anyone know where I can get these box mounts, blank?

http://www.lamiframe.com/index.php

I have been a googling and i cant find them separate from the print.

Any help will be appreciated..

Paula

These are actually mounted on MDF. Costco offers this sort of service in it's warehouses, in our area anyways, and before I got into the Sign biz, I had a few large prints done. It's basically a laminated print mounted to MDF, with the edge bevelled and painted. Most of us are quite capable of producing this type of product in house. Just need a Printer, Table Saw, and Laminator.

If you don't have a table saw to cut down the sheets of MDF, most lumber yards that sell the sheets of MDF will cut it down to size for you. Home Depot charges $1 per cut I believe, and sells cut down sheets as stock.