• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Box truck banner

graphix45

I have a customer that wants to redo their box truck and asked about the banner system that fits into tracks along the top and front edge. The bottom & rear seem to attach with a strap or bungee. I have seen these but don't know where to buy them. Any vendors on here have something like this, or anyone know where to get them.

Turtle

Graphic Solutions

A track system is installed on the top and front edge. The bottom and back edge are zip tied to d-rings. The initial install only takes a few hours and the change outs take about 15-30 min.
The company I use is Graphic Solutions. My contact is Daniel Trompeter. 770-932-1121
I have used them for several years for a nationwide campaign. Tell him Mark from Turtle sent you.

johnnysigns

I've seen wrap outfits just slap calendered air egress stuff right over old vinyl instead of moving to a banner/channel system. Protocal called out for a 5th layer removal, but I don't think they actually got that far w/ the advertising program.