• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Box Truck Wrap Design Concept.

HulkSmash

My designer made this pretty cool wrap concept for this box truck were doing next week. What you guys think

Attachments

• Picture 500 Design Mockup.jpg
    Picture 500 Design Mockup.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 116

SignManiac

Good start. I don't care for the large blue house shaped logo above the name. I think it could be a lot smaller and placed near or along side of the text. The blue logo is too over powering due to the size. jmo

I like it. I think I may like it better if the stucco were in the back and the house were in the front. And speaking of Coloradosigns' house, it looks better without his yellow truck sitting in front of it.

SignManiac

this is what i'd do more or less. I think the stonework is too large too. drop it down and focus on their tag line. Also, see if you can stick with as few type faces as possible.

Attachments

• boxtruck.jpg
    boxtruck.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 137

fmg

it works and will do the job it is intended to.Catch the eye and make people call the number!

Sparky

EIFS Needs? do I have those needs? What is it? If I don't know what that stands for I guess I don't need them?