• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

box truck

WOODBS

Have you ever wrapped a box with the bolts with plastic covers down the middle? We opted to take out and put back in then wrap the covers. Also have you ever attached all panels on table then apply as one big panel?

CheapVehicleWrap

Have you ever wrapped a box with the bolts with plastic covers down the middle? We opted to take out and put back in then wrap the covers. Also have you ever attached all panels on table then apply as one big panel?

I know someone who stick the panels together pre-inststall.. swears by it. My table which is an auto lift seems to small (as big as it is) to do that. I'll have to ask him. Maybe he does it on the floor.

phototec

Also have you ever attached all panels on table then apply as one big panel?

Did YOU do this or are you jusk asking the question?

If you did attached all panels together, by what means did you do it, what holds them together, tape of some kind?

:help

CheapVehicleWrap

Did YOU do this or are you jusk asking the question?

If you did attached all panels together, by what means did you do it, what holds them together, tape of some kind?

:help

umm. the adhesive of the vinyl...duh? :) unless it's Avery Vinyl, then it's just a crop shoot. Ever heard of anyone out shooting in their crops 1/2 in z bag?

Sign-Man Signs

Brad. DO NOT dis-assemble! I used to make FRP trailers. There is just to much to go wrong, basically the integrity of the van. Everything is hinged on z-posts and glued together. I'd work around it. Call me if you need to.
352-281-3750 new number.