• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boxing Gym Logo

Joe Diaz

Here's one of my jobs for the day.
four corners logo.jpg

Marlene

needs skulls and diamond plate...just kidding, it is very nice and there's no doubt of what the business is.

genericname

needs skulls and diamond plate...just kidding, it is very nice and there's no doubt of what the business is.

Don't forget the tribal tattoos, brah! :clapping:

Seriously though, nice, simple, responsible design. It reads perfectly, and could be reproduced in one colour without losing a thing.

Joe Diaz

needs skulls and diamond plate...

Funny thing is we actually talked about that, not that we ever considered doing it, but that we wanted to stay away from that typical "tapout" meets "ed hardy" style. They don't just do boxing, it's a major part of what they do, but they have programs for men women and even after school programs for kids.

and could be reproduced in one colour without losing a thing.
Yup, I usually start with a black and white design, because typically that something that will be needed eventually anyway. In this case the owner plans on giving away shirts with membership. So the one color design will lend itself well to that.

four corners logo bw.jpg

JBusch260

That looks great. Very well done. Composition, color tones, layout all look very well thought out. Excellent work!

Dan Antonelli

I really love this logo. My only minor critique would be the 4 in the ring seems awkward to me. Maybe its the angles of the 4 being incongruent the panel shape? Just seems a little awkward balance in the space.

Or maybe I'm crazy Joe. :)

laserman70

I really love this logo. My only minor critique would be the 4 in the ring seems awkward to me. Maybe its the angles of the 4 being incongruent the panel shape? Just seems a little awkward balance in the space.

Or maybe I'm crazy Joe. :)

Joe love your work..
I have to agree, the 4 just seems spaced wrong..
just my .02

JR's

Nice job Joe
the 4 kind of looks like the top of a boxing robe or martial arts robe.

Cool