• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brand New Window Films on the Market!!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Brand new window films from Bigfish!!! These are clear films with pre printed white patterns on the back, it really gets you a superior image quality because there are not actual holes in it. There are 3 patterns to choose from and the response has been great! All 3 patterns come in 54"x164' rolls and I can PM you pricing (very aggressive price)

Attachments

• perfpatern.jpg
    perfpatern.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 55
  • linespatern.jpg
    linespatern.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 61
  • meshpatern.jpg
    meshpatern.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 56

d fleming

Interesting, I do a lot of windows and scraping off very old dry perf film with a razor sucks. Little flecks of crap all over me for days.I have a jacket just for doing removals. Thing is covered in flecks of perf.

Biker Scout

I'd have to see it in person on glass, from both sides. The one nice thing about regular perf is that you don't see any image or ink from looking out from the inside. I'd hope this stuff is optically clear so looking out wouldn't be blurry. But secondly, you'd be looking through various shades of not so transparent ink. Thus seeing colors and kinda blurry.

I can see by the peel back, that it's coming off a paper backer, so right there, it's probably not optically clear adhesive.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'd have to see it in person on glass, from both sides. The one nice thing about regular perf is that you don't see any image or ink from looking out from the inside. I'd hope this stuff is optically clear so looking out wouldn't be blurry. But secondly, you'd be looking through various shades of not so transparent ink. Thus seeing colors and kinda blurry.

I can see by the peel back, that it's coming off a paper backer, so right there, it's probably not optically clear adhesive.

Its not optically clear

miltecnico

I'm curious what is the point of the white lines? Is it just giving something to contrast the image against. ?:popcorn: anyway looks good. A special jacket for removals is a great idea

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm curious what is the point of the white lines? Is it just giving something to contrast the image against. ?:popcorn: anyway looks good. A special jacket for removals is a great idea

I think the point is just coming out with new innovative ideas and letting the customers decide where it could be a fit, a client yesterday order 5 rolls of the lines to re-do a window tint job at an apartment complex lol so I think it will find some good areas for sure

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Which I think most people are open to hearing about.

A few months back I was talking to our dealer about AGFA printers and they showed us how you could create that same effect but by printing the pattern on clear vinyl, this way it would allow more visibility through the glass. I think you needed some special software (which you had to pay per use) to create the patterns but I can think of a couple of ways to quickly set it up in Corel.

But this looks like a great concept for people that don't have white ink capabilities.

Thanks for the PM Josh - figured I'd post here in case anyone else is wondering. Shipping to Canada okay? Do you know roughly what we're looking at for shipping to Manitoba? (just one roll to try out for now)

Thanks

No problem Pat my pleasure, yes I saw the product your talking about and that's a big reason why I have something much easier to use and affordable also. Shipping 1 roll I will check the price