• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brand Spankin' New JV33

TheSnowman

I never knew how many satisfied people there were with Mimaki's until I started talking about the lack of problems that I had with mine, and everyone else agreed. Glad I stuck with it.

Case

JV33 is a beast kraig... Still has the best takeup reel(same as jv3) on any printer in its price range ever made... so simple, but the best....

i think you made a great decision... Also, you only have 1 pump now on the 33, instead of 2 on jv3's...... 8 dampers still, much easier to swap out... Capping station is much easier to swap out....

True workhorse, one of the best overall printers out there still...

Case

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Thats because people speak the loudest about machines that are giving them problems.... Let us know when you get it in and setup.

I never knew how many satisfied people there were with Mimaki's until I started talking about the lack of problems that I had with mine, and everyone else agreed. Glad I stuck with it.

TheSnowman

I'm out for meetings a few days next week, so they're not delivering it until Friday, then June 4th is the scheduled Tech day for installation...I'll post pics of my beauty when she's installed!

TheSnowman

It's HEEEEEEEREEEEE!
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 129

mustafade

I'd go with your aftermarket inks fro the get go and screw any extended warranties. JV33s are workhorses, you probably won't need the second year anyway. And even if you do, who cares if you'r saving more than 50% on ink, that savings will more than cover any work the machine may need.

FWIW we just switched our 3.5 year old JV33 over to Triangle and so far are very happy with it vs. OEM. It seems to bite better and hold up better to scuffing and scratching. It does smell noticeably more though. But Advantage has the 440 cartridges on sale right now for $45 ea so it might be worth looking into...
I called and talked with my sale rep from Advantage about JVV inks, he said we never had JVV inks for sale at $45.00 price. He said make sure he didn't mean Roland inks.
Are you positive that it was the JVV inks. Because that is a hell of a price.
Please let me know.
:thankyou:

lknmedia

Just a word to the wise .. get this in writing. We bought our JV33 from another vendor .... just as respected as Advantage ... and they stopped honoring that "unwritten" policy a couple of months before our standard warranty expired.

Well, like I said my sales rep told me, since really Advantage is the one that's going to be doing the warranty work, he said as long as I'm ordering ink from them, they'll stand behind it...so hopefully that means, I get two sets of OEM inks to run at the start, then I can run triangle through it.

And Mike, I may take you up on that weekend profile deal sometime when I see we both have a week that would work out. I don't want to waste a ton of your time, but even a couple hours would give me a ton of knowledge. You are about 3 hours from me. We'll see if anything would ever happen to work out.

TheSnowman

Just FYI, I found out on this that the cartridges expired within a couple of months...and that what when this was first posted.