• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brands of The World no Logos????

Sticker Dude

Why doesnt Brands of the world have these logos?
They were there last week I just wasnt at my computer to download them now they dont have them.
They are major lawnmower brands Anybody know why? or where I can get them? Or Trace them? My corel is down

:thankyou::signs101:

Attachments

• redmax_logo.jpg
    redmax_logo.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 98
  • hustler_logo.gif
    hustler_logo.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 128

Capital Signs

Got a lot of stuff down there, no? There was another post earlier, you can search for it, that using google you can find the vector logos.

speedmedia

Neither one of those logos are all that hard to redraw. If you can't do it perhaps the Vector Doctor could give you a hand.

Thanks,
Kurt Dietrich
Speed Media

TonyHoles

found them both too but redmax is impact font a circle and triangle.

finding fonts via pdf search (filename) filetype:pdf

Sticker Dude

always has to be a smartass in the bunch Just asked a simple question
But Thank You guys I did not know about the pdf thats pretty cool tho

OldPaint

not to be a smart ass,,,,but if youre doin these for a SELLER of those brands....is it to hard for him to contact THOSE COMPANIES AND ASK FOR CAMERA READY ART ......for you to have??

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Vector Dr. can't trace copyrighted logos.

Actually I can and do. However, I cannot police everyone on the legality of whether or not they are allowed to use those files. It's not always easy to get the original art and/or usable vector files are nowhere to be found when you ask a rep from said company

TonyHoles

For the record, UniqueDecals, I wasn't being a smart ass...but that was funny isign.

If I were being an ass why would I tell you the entry for pdf searches.

I was just letting you know the font and the ease of making the logo. I have done this before. It was a couple years ago, at another site, I remember requesting help with a logo and with me thinking about how tough it was to find and being caught up with all that, I didn't notice it was a very simple logo to recreate.

I might try and get a laugh whenever the situation presents itself but it isn't often that I am an ass, unprovoked. But now it's on...jk :Big Laugh