• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bravo Gemini... Only took you forever

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Looks like they are no longer using those stupid, drunken brown paper sack patters anymore where the holes don't line up.

The new patters are much easier.. they don't fuck up in the humidity and are tolerable to getting wet.

I used to call and complain about the holes not matching up and the reps on the phone act all suprised. Well, I guess you're admitting now that they sucked ...now that you have this "precision pattern". All I can say is it's about time and thank you.... I just hope you keep "Holding the Line"

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
yup...and their boxes are packed nicer.. guess they saw the thread on un-boxing climax and wanted to step it up a notch..

BobM

Gemini's new patterns are more precise with the new system. One of the best companies I do business with. Keep up the good work Gemini.

Bigdawg

Just Me
They started doing the new patterns with the metal letters earlier this year. They said they were phasing in the acrylic next. The last acrylic order we received had a new pattern, so I guess they've progressed. I agree they are much better. And it looks like the pattern pricing went down too.